FOTD: What I want is nothing.. Just your voice



This look was for a makeup tag. The theme was 'ombre'. 
But I also got inspired by something else. Someone else, to be precise! She's big, she's fabulous and she is - of course - evil! 
Maybe you'll know who it is if I quote her: "I'm not asking much. Just a token really, a trifle. You'll never even miss it. What I want from you is... your voice."

Do you have an idea? No? Yes? Ah, just continue reading! :) 




Every week Aqeela has a makeup tag. This week's theme was 'ombre'. I had to use purple! That was the first colour that popped in my head. To see how the other lovely ladies did, here's the blog post!


When I was busy doing my makeup, I got a little inspired by our beloved Ursula. Yes, from the Little Mermaid! Ombre & Ursula, it is! The purple just reminded me of her, so I did a heavy ombre lip to match with the bright purple eyes. Drew a fake mole after, et voilà; the new Ursula is born!

So, yes, I am aware this is a heavy make-up look and I'm also aware that I'm breaking many make-up rules with this look. But what's life without a little excitement?! I'm such a daredevil.

I think I've said enough. 
Now let the makeup do the talking!











There's a quality difference in the pictures, because I took some of the pictures with the front camera of my iPhone. 

If you would like to know what products I used, leave me a comment or Tweet me! It's an incredibly long list, so I decided not to post it. But feel free to ask anything! 
Also, if you want a tutorial of (a part of) this look, let me know and I'll post one for ya :) 

And who is your favourite Disney villain?



16 comments :

  1. I saw this on the makeup tag and I kinda guessed to myself that it looks very Ursala inspired! :D
    You've done such a great look! LOVE the purple.:D

    hareem xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome look!

    http://reemz-petitebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eyes, I wish I could get my eyeshadows to give me such intense pay-off like this and the lips are hot hot hot too!
    Isabela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! I'm screaming out loud at your pictures and inspiration!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get your lips like that? Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Gorgeous!!

    I tagged you in The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag!
    Here is the link: http://bitly.com/XabQE4

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this look!!! If only it was acceptable to wear makeup like this everday. A girl can dream eh?!

    Jaime xx

    http://catsclothesandcupsoftea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great :)
    Ixx
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3859081/limes-and-smiles
    Limes&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw, wat prachtige weer!
    Ik vind die kleur paars echt heel mooi.
    Die kleur staat erg goed bij je ogen!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both the lipcolor and the eyeshadow are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the purple shades!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :) PLEASE :)

    X0X0X0X0 http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this loads!!! The shading is just perfect and the colours you chose, spot on! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. And you look so stunning!!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I bet you have something to say about this! Don't leave me hanging; share your thoughts! :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin